Wood blinds are a perfect choice to add that warm, rich look of wood to any room. Our wood blind program is “made to measure” to exact specifications to ensure a perfect fit. Real wood blinds are natures insulator, and perform especially well in those circumstances/applications where high temperatures are at the window.
All our blinds are certified GREENGUARD for air quality, and GREENGUARD for children and schools
- Available in 2” and 2 ½” slat sizes
- 16 Colors Available
- Decorative Valance (standard)
- Glued Valance Returns
- Hidden Valance Clips
- Trapezoid bottomrail (standard)
- Cord Tilter
- Safety cord stops
- Crash resistant cord locks
- Heavy duty roll formed steel headrail
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Decorative Tapes Available
- 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail Available
- 3 Blinds on 1 Headrail Available
- Routless Blinds Available
Like any wood furnishings, Wood Blinds should be dusted regularly to keep them looking new. Use a soft, clean cloth, chemically treated dust cloth, or dusting mitt.
Blinds may also be cleaned by vacuuming them with the brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner or by wiping them with a soft, damp rag. Stained blinds should be treated periodically with lemon oil or other wood preservative to protect their finish.
Southern Accent Shutters offers a wide variety of Plantation Shutters, Blinds and Shades for every area of your home. Contact us today to find out more about our custom designed plantation shutters.